Introduction to the Catalytic CLI
A Command Line Interface for interacting with the Catalytic platform.
The Catalytic Command Line Interface (CLI) allows you to use Catalytic's features in your preferred operating environment and to easily embed Catalytic's capabilities directly into existing IT systems.
Benefits and Key Features
By using the Catalytic CLI, you can:
- Leverage to the power of Catalytic without leaving the terminal
- Connect to Catalytic directly from shell scripts to automate starting and managing Workflows
- Read and write files and fields within Instances
- View and complete tasks without opening the browser
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows (minimum Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 R2)
- macOS (minimum macOS 10.12 Sierra)
- Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, CentOS; x64 & ARM)
Updated almost 3 years ago